Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello Maggie

My card today uses Maggie by In Style Stamps, boy did I have a hard time trying to think of a sentiment to go with this!  My desktop computer has been giving me problems for a few weeks now so I'm sure you get the idea!  

I'm really happy with the way my card turned out.  I remembered that I have several packages of Papertrey Ink patterned papers stashed away and I'm in need of new colors!  This paper pack goes with the PTI Raspberry Fizz card stock and ribbon and ink and all the great coordinating accessories they have.   Maggie is colored with Copic markers and cut out with a Spellbinders die.  I really liked the small polka dots that were on the back of the paper pack so you guessed it, I used it and a scrap of the inside paper too.  After getting the card all made up it needed something so I added the black organdy ribbon and I think it helped!  The "hello" sentiment on the computer screen is also from a PTI stamp set.
Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenges - Ribbons & Bows

6 comments:

Paige said...

Love the color combo on this cute card!

Tammy said...

Jan, Maggie is adorable!! As always your coloring is awesome!

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful coloring as always! Love the DSP and love the idea of using it inside as well. TFS

Stampin Mindy said...

That polka Dot paper is super cute!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

Hugs, Mindy

Karen Howard said...

This is gorgeous, Jan! Love your coloring, wondering what white cardstock you use? I've been playing with different brands lately myself to see what I like best. Hugs, Karen