Friday, March 11, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Have A Gouda Day


I have a fun card to share with you today!  This is a pre-colored digital stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps, the set is called "Have A Gouda Day".  I made an any occasion card with the set for Operation Write Home.

My layout is nice and simple, I used a circle cutter to cut out the cheese and then used different sized hole punches on it.  It's matted with Via Vellum Leaf Green, the yellow cardstock is Stampin' Up! Summer Sun and the others are Kraft and Neenah Solar White.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder and Spellbinders square dies too.  Simply cute! 

Challenges:
Wild Orchid - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes with a digi 

4 comments:

Shirley G said...

Very cute Jan. I love how you colored the little mice. They look too cute to be critters I am afraid of! LOL
Have a great day,
Shirley

Marilyn said...

OMGoodness Jan... I love, love this card! The layout is great but you've done a bang-up job on the image.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Now that's just too cute!

Carrie said...

this card is so cute. I love how you did the circl to make it look like cheese, how clever and is that a new embossing folder I see?