Thursday, March 18, 2010



I wanted to say THANK YOU! to everyone who visited my blog yesterday and THANK YOU! to everyone who left comments. The Waltzing Mouse Blog Hop was very fun, I enjoyed seeing everyone's take on those digital images Claire Brennan gave away.

Today's card is a hybrid. I printed the orange dotted paper and blue moth from the Mod Moths digi kit I got at Two Peas In A Bucket.com. I did add a little color to the moth with a Copic marker before I cut it out. Stamped I'm praying for you and the butterfly trail in black Memento ink. It's a pretty simple straight forward kinda card today.

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!

Supply List: SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Ballet Blue, Neenah Super Smooth Solar White, Mod Moths digi kit - 2 Peas In A Bucket, Stampedous butterfly trail, There She Goes - I'm pryaing for you, Copic marker.

No comments: