Thursday, September 1, 2011

Art Jouranl Link Party & Gratitude Layout


Hi blog friends!  I was browsing around blog land recently looking at art journals and came across a group that had been assigned Gratitude for that day's art journal layout.  After walking away from the computer "gratitude" just wouldn't leave my mind.  I kept thinking about all the things I'm thankful for and a layout started forming in my mind. 

The top things on my list I'm thankful for are God & family so that was my inspiration.  I used digital images from A Day For Daisies, my Microsoft Publisher program, Copic markers and let myself go.  I love the way my Gratitude layout turned out!

I hope you are inspired and will join my Art Journal link party.  Maybe you'd like to do a page or layout about gratitude, if not it's okay to share what ever you'd like in your art journal.


I will have our first featured Art Journal page/layout tomorrow!



Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything But A Card
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Anything But A Card
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

I came from make it Monday as I am really new to art journals.Need to try one.. Yours are cute!

Dana said...

I love your pages!! I love how you've been doing your sun rays! I will try to get something together. I have a DT post today so maybe tomorrow : )
Hugs~
Dana

Cathy P in AZ said...

OK, I linked my Gratitude page this week...not my finest art project but it's what I am grateful for! :) I missed last week - life's just too hectic! LOVE your pages BTW...fabulous!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely journal
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Rene said...

Beautiful idea!
Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

paige said...

Beautiful pages and inspiration for thought.

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Jan, So Beautiful! Love your Art journal pages and a very inspiring thought. We should all think about what we are grateful for. 8-)

Hugs!
Shannon8-)

Nannieflash said...

A really beautiful project, those DOD images are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Mandi-Lee said...

Beautiful beautiful page!!!! Thanks for the link! Mandi xxx

Ann English said...

I'm so glad you shared this link at ADFD! Your work, your creativity-over the top inspiring! I am ADFD fan and now a fan of yours!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words on PCP about my mini album Jan. :-) Wow! A Journal linky party. I have a blank journal sitting in front of me right now that's been begging me to get started. I'm going to try my best to get a page done to post. hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

OKAY - on my to do list - I have all the stuff maybe this will get me to ACTUALLY make a page!! TFI!

Tammy said...

WOW Jan your pages are stunning!! Awesome coloring as always!

Vee said...

Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma. Your journal is lovely.
xx Vee

Kim said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Challenge!

Mary J said...

Wow, so professional! I love it!

Thx for linking up to the Make it Monday party! See you again soon!

Mary J x

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

Your pages are beautiful and I love how you did your sun! I saw that on another card of your and this one is even more stunning! Fabulous colors and a perfect gratitude page - really lovely. ;D

Berry said...

Just fab Jan thanks for playing at CCC hugs Rebekah xx