Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Karber Amy Crafty Friend


I have a fun project to share with you today!  It's actually part of a project that I can't finish until later in October.

Berenice from Karber digital images contacted me and asked if I'd make a Copic coloring video for her to post on their blog... and you know I said yes!  

I chose this cute image called Amy Crafty Friend to work with because my friend Dagmar and I are going to a Copic Event in Phoenix October 8th.  We are meeting Cathy, one of my online friends and Jennie Black is teaching a Copic class as well as lots of other fun Copic stuff going on.  I thought this image would be perfect for an art journaling page about our Copic weekend. 

My video tutorial is about coloring brown hair.


I hope it helps you with your Copic hair coloring.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I'm off to watch the video now.
Lynn

paige said...

Your coloring is flawless! I always learn from your great videos - TFS!

She's a Color Queen said...

Jan, this is wonderful!

Cathy P in AZ said...

LOVE your videos, Jan! And I can't wait to color with you in October...I have SO MUCH to learn! This is awesome. Seriously!

Shannon White said...

Yay! thanks so much Miss Jan! You do such fabulous hair! I am going to study your video like crazy! lol 8-)

Hugs
Shannon