Friday, August 5, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps New Butterfly


I have a quick card to share with you today that I made using Clear Dollar Stamps New Butterfly digital stamp set.  This stamp set was released in February 2011.  We have a Clearly Inspired challenge starting today at Clearly iStamp and I thought this butterfly would be perfect for the "Things With Wings" theme.  

I kept my card clean and simple to show off the butterfly.  I made the frame that the butterfly is on using Spellbinders Mega Ovals & Scalloped Mega Ovals dies.  The butterfly is colored with Copic markers and I have a supply list for you below.

 Supply List:
Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps New Butterfly digital stamp set
Papers/Cardstock:  Astrobrights Turquoise, Discount Cardstock Cobalt, Neenah Solar White
Ink/Markers:  BV17, BV13, BV11, B12, B02, B0000, T7, T5, T3
Tools/Accents:  Spellbinders Mega Oval & Scalloped Oval dies, Glossy Accents, Black half pearls, Copic Multiliner pen

Thanks for visiting my blog today -
Challenges:
Clearly iStamp - Things With Wings 
Crafty Cardmakers - Butterflies 
For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Very beautiful, Jan! I love the colors you used :D

Helen Dooley said...

This is a beautiful card Jan. I love how the butterfly pops off the page. Love the scripture! Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous Jan, absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your butterfly with the added pearls!!

Linda

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous butterfly
Lisa x

Melissa Czapor said...

WOW!!! I just love the colors and the butterfly is beautiful!! Blessings and hugs!!

Pauline said...

Wonderful creation Jan... thanks for sharing at For Fun Challenges! Love the CAS blogskin too!

sallysbitz2 said...

Beautiful card x

Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Kathy D. said...

I have wanted to use this set and I can't get the butterfly to look beautiful like yours!! I will keep trying!!

Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you today when the new challenge is posted!