Monday, August 22, 2011

Stamps R Us Anything Goes Challenge


Happy Monday, it's been a busy weekend here on my blog!  I was involved in two blog hops and the La La Land Crafts birthday celebration blog hop is this Wednesday!  

...and Thursday I'm starting something new here...

But today is the start of a new challenge on our Stamps R Us challenge blog, the theme for the challenge is Anything Goes!  

My card is made from Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge #343, I find this sketch to be rather addicting for some reason.  The patterned paper is digital from My Time Made Easy called Fresh Flowers.  The sentiment is from a Inkadinkado acrylic stamp and the flower die is by Marianne Design Creatables.

I hope you'll join in our Stamps R Us Anything Goes challenge, you have 2 weeks to get an entry in and our prize is one Copic class of the winners choice  at Suzanne Dean's Color Me Creative classroom. 

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Marianne's Design Divas - Anything Marianne Goes
Paper Creations Ink - Show Us Your Flowers
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Shannon White said...

Love this Miss Jan! So Pretty and Cheerful! Fab sketch too! I can see how it could be addictive. 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

jimlynn said...

Love the design with that wonderful paper Jan. So pretty.
Lynn

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Jan, the papers really make the card stand out. Hugs, Claire x

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love the layout with the flower over the top. The flower is pretty, but I can see how it may be trouble :) The colors are so fresh.

Marilyn Webb said...

Gorgeous Jan, love the colors and the simplicity!
hugs
Marilyn

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well it's a beautiful card and a clean and simple line which you are an expertise in. The flower is really pretty...too bad it gave you such problems. Perhaps you need to give us the name of die to avoid. I had an EK punch like that which I could never get to work...took it back 3 times and got the same die and each die stopped working....must had been a bad patch.

Julie said...

That is a great sketch for that particular paper! Love it.

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

crafty amy said...

This is so pretty I adore that layout it is just perfect :D
Thank you for joining us for our fist ever challenge at Marianne's Design Divas and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card. Love the papers, Jan! Your flower is beautiful and goes perfectly with the dp. I can see why you'd use that sketch over and over. Really lends itself to a simple design.

Carol L said...

I agree with you on this sketch, and the papers you used look so cheerful!
I really like that flower accent too!

Arts by Sara said...

Wow... Jan! Your card is beautiful! I love the layout and the accent flower / flourish! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Marilyn said...

Wonderful card Jan and a smashing layout... those papers are so pretty!

Miranda said...

lovely card Jan, and such pretty DP and the flower is gorgeous
thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
greetz
Miranda

Crafteezee said...

Lovely Jan. Thanks for joining us at Marianne's Design Diva's. Hugs Tracy x