Friday, August 26, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Pansy


Clear Dollar Stamps has several flower of the month digital stamp sets, I thought I'd try my hand at coloring one of them today.  I chose the Pansy digital stamp set to work with, I like the flower and I like that the set has a word background. 

I colored the pansy with Copic markers and cut it out.  I made the circle frame I placed it on with Spellbinders Circle dies and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The lilac patterned paper is part of the digital stamp set.  After sizing the "words", I copied and pasted them three times into my Publisher document and printed on Hero Arts Lilac cardstock.  I even tried hand stitching on my card, I think I like it...

Supply List
Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Pansy February 2011 Flower Of the Month digital stamp set
Papers/Cardstock:  Hero Arts Hero Hues Lilac, Stampin Up! Barely Banana, Neenah Solar White, Patterned paper is an image from this set
Ink/Markers:  BV0000, BV000, BV01, Y11, YG67, YG63, YG61
Tools/Accents:  Spellbinders Circles, Doodle Parts dies, Papertrey Ink Scalloped border die, Embroidery thread, Black half pearls

Thanks for visiting my blog today -
Challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes 
Papertake Weekly - Dies To Die For

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Whoa...I think I love this! Lot of love, creativity and hands on for this...but look at the beautiful results.

jimlynn said...

WOW! SO very pretty Jan. Love everything about this.
Lynn

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card , love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful pansy and fabulous coloring! Love the stitching and the background dp you chose. Great card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon