Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inspired Stamps Matthew 1:21


I have a design team card for Inspired Stamps today!
I used Matthew 1:21 and cut it out & matted it with Spellbinders circles, then layered it onto a Cheery Lynn Designs Canadian Kaleidoscope doily.  I started out in Christmas colors with the green doily and this stripped paper caught my eye in the mountain of scraps beside my paper trimmer.  I liked it so I used it.  The finishing touch was the three little buttons at the bottom.  They are also from a die made by Cheery Lynn Designs.

I also used a Sizzix heart embossing folder on the top of the white panel to repeat the pattern of the hearts on the doily.
Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

3 comments:

B said...

Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Love the verse and the colors.

Cathy P in AZ said...

Fabulous in its simplicity, Jan! LOVE the verse! :)