Monday, August 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Tall Trio


It's new release day for digital stamp sets at Clear Dollar Stamps today!  I have 2 fun new release cards to share with you, this first one is from the pre-colored set Tall Trio.

I made an unusual card that I saw my friend Marilyn had made on her blog so I had to try it too.  It was really fun to make and this cute flamingo image was perfect for it.  


And here's my card open - 

I have a supply list for you today below.

Stamps/Images: Clear Dollar Stamps Tall Trio digital stamp set
Cardstock/Papers:  Mohawk Bright White, Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turquoise, patterned paper that comes in this digital stamp set
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools:  Spellbinders Mega Ovals & Mega Scalloped Ovals, Spellbinders Eyelet Border, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, EK Success Flower Punch, Brad & Grossgrain ribbon, Papertrey Ink envelope liner die


My second card uses the Praying Eyes Mantis digital stamp set.  I made a z fold card for this one and have pictures so you can see how it works too.
I almost needed someone to hold this open for me.


Now you can read the inside.  I used one of the cute sentiements from the Praying Eyes Mantis digital stamp set.  I also have a supply list below for this card.

Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Praying Eyes Mantis digital stamp set
Cardstock/Papers:  Stampin’ Up! Pixie Pink, Via Vellum Leaf Green, Tangy Trio Leaves digital patterned paper
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000
Accents/Tools:  Spellbinders rectangle & scalloped rectangle dies, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder, Scor-Pal, Papertrey Ink envelope liner die

I hope you'll stop by Clear Dollar Stamps today to see all the new digital stamp sets available and all the wonderful samples our design team has for you!
Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:
Crafty Ann's - Scallops and/or fancy borders 
Frosted Designs - Animals 
If the shoe fits, scrap it! - Green 
The Poodle's Parlour - Round The Garden 
The Stamp Man - Anything Goes with Summer Colors 
Stampin' For The Weekend - Spots & Dots

20 comments:

Claire said...

Two fabulous colourful cards Jan - love the way the first one opens. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

fab cards - gorgeous colours .. love that flamingo and the design of the card
Lisa x

jimlynn said...

BOTH of these are so cute Jan. Love those little images and like the designs and colors.
Lynn

Patti J said...

Jan, these are both adorable, and I LOVE the bright and cheerful colors you used for each! Great folds too, my friend! Thanks for sharing :)

Nancy M said...

WOW, Jan, both of these cards are amazing!! They are so beautiful; you are so innovative! Have a wonderful week!

lalkygirl said...

2 fantastic cards,i love the unusual design of the flamingo and the fab colours you chose,thanks for joining us at the poodles parlour and good luck
tracey x

Unknown said...

Both cards are great!! I am mainly a scrapbooker so I really love looking at different card designs!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs for our Animal Challenge!

Laura said...

I love the bright colors and the images are so cute. TFS

Unknown said...

Jan,
You know I LOVE this card!
Thanks for showcasing my digi stamp and papers so beautifully!

Hugs,
True :D

Unknown said...

Love that fabulous pink and green!! What cool folds too.

Martha said...

These are wonderful! The mantis card gave me the biggest smile. Someone is going to love getting it.

Adele said...

It just doesn't get any cuter! Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards!

NanaConnie said...

Love both of these, Jan, but the praying mantis is really adorable. Love the fancy fold card you did with it.

Karen Howard said...

Jan, both these cards are pretty! Love the flip out design on the first and the gorgeous color and flower pattern on the other. Hugs, Karen

Cathy P in AZ said...

I LOVE these cards, Jan! That preying mantis is TOOOO FUNNY! I love the sentiment too LOL! I am in love with the flamingo cuz who doesn't love a beautiful vibrant pink bird?! Absolutely whimsical and fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are wonderful, Jan! What an unusual but very fun fold/layout on your flamingo card -- I've never seen that before. Love that you did the mantis with pinks -- so pretty!

nancie said...

Both are just so beautiful. Thanks for joining The Poodles Parlour. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Ann Whitfield said...

Two utterly fabulous cards Jan! Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Anonymous said...

I love the color combos on both cards! They look fabulous! Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at Frosted Designs :)
Melissa

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous set of cards... Great designs. I love these new digis that Laurie created.