Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Copic Hair Coloring Video Tutorial


I have another video tutorial for you today!

I love coloring Hannah Lynn images. One of the reasons I love these images is their fabulous hair.  The Hannah Lynn digital image Deevonne is used for my card and video today.  

Copic markers used for her hair are: W9, W7, W5 & W3.


I hope you enjoyed the video and that it was helpful to you.

My card layout is a sketch from Card Positioning Systems and the papers I've used are Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Via Vellum Leaf Green, Neenah Solar White & 70# white text weight to print my digital paper from Sassy Designs called Kara.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Thinking of You
Crafty Catz - Emboss It
Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

10 comments:

paige said...

Thanks for another great Copic video tutorial! I'm sure I'll be referring to this one on hair many, many times! Love the dramatic card!

carol said...

fab card, thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at CRAFTYATZ x carol

Dana said...

Great video Jan!! I think I saw the video before this post : ) I wish you could preschedule youtube uploads like you can blogposts but I guess you've already realized just how long they take to upload.. geesh! Anyhow, great job and so glad you are doing these!! Can't wait to see more : )
Hugs~
Dana

Kerrie said...

Thanks for the video, your colouring is outstanding, her hair looks amazing. .... great card.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Cora said...

I am heading to bed. I will leave this up so I can check it out tomorrow. Been wanting to look at your sky video too. My grand kids went home this morning so I have a little free time now. I hope this video is easier for me to do than some of the other ones I have seen. I don't like doing the hair thing. I am no good at it. And Jan, I love my Cheery Lynn button dye. Thanks

Unknown said...

Great video!!! Your coloring is awesome :)

Cathy P in AZ said...

Jan you are ADORABLE! :) I grab the wrong color at least ONCE every time I color LOL! You color hair beautifully and I loved watching your technique! FABULOUS. TFS!

Mary J said...

Jan, this is so beautiful and yoru colouring amazing! Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

Mary J x

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one adorable creation, I love the papers and the image is adorable, Fabulous embossing too

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 95 Emboss it

I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Carol L said...

TFS this helpful tutorial on hair coloring! Your card looks amazing with the way you colored her hair! Just when I thought I had all the Copic colors I needed, now I need more Warm Greys! LOL