Friday, August 19, 2011

Art Gone Wild Butterfly Artful Cardmaker


My clean & simple card today is a stamp from Art Gone Wild colored with Copic markers R29, R27, R24, R17, R14, R12, W7, W5, W3, B60, B63, B66, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG13, BG15, BG96, YG67, YG63, YG61, Y38, Y35, YR68, E25, E23.  The name of the stamp is Butterfly Artful Cardmaker.

I'm seeing so much Journal Art out there that when I saw these stamps by Joanne Sharpe it was love at first sight, I had to have them! 

On the subject of Art Journals, I'm going to have a Link Party using an InLinkz widget starting this coming Thursday, August 25th and each Thursday after that.  It will be a place to inspire & share our art journal pages/layouts. I hope you'll join in and and share your art journal pages, I can't wait!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very pretty Jan! That image really rocks.
Love your coloring on it.
Lynn

Dana said...

I didn't buy any of them but I DO think they're amazing! So is your card, I love it!!
Hugs~
Dana

Tammy said...

OM Gosh this is gorgeous Jan!! I love, love that image! I need to check out that store!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Maria Matter said...

oh what a beautiful image!!! Gorgeous coloring Jan, WOW!
hugs

NanaConnie said...

Love this image and the way you colored it! Fabulous for a CAS card.