Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge


We have a new Midweek Throwdown challenge starting today at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps, the theme is inchies.  Lisa is our sample card maker and also suggested the challenge theme.  Thank you Lisa, I like it! 

My card today uses the Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge #321.  When I saw this sketch I loved it and hoped I could do it justice.  
The song birds are a pre-colored digital image from GTC's Crafty Corner.  I used a digital image that was pre-colored because the squares are very small and my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be!  I also used patterned papers from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection and my "spring time" stamp is made by Papertrey Ink.
I hope you'll join us over at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps for our inchies challenge!
Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Inchies
Delightful Challenges - Things With Wings
Crafts & Me - Shades of Blue
Scrapbook Sisters - Blue

10 comments:

jayne said...

Cute card ... I love the color combination you used!

Chrissy said...

Very cute little birds, love the colouring, great card Jan, really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ann said...

Jan this is so very cute! Thank you also for the Copic coloring tutorials. I watched them this morning. It was perfect timing as I got my first set (A) 2 weeks ago and set b was back ordered, it arrived this afternoon!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

cute

Barb

Jen M said...

This is really cute! I love how the blue dp looks like bird feathers. :)

NanaConnie said...

Love the inchies! I almost never use little stamps or digis that small but this card is a true inspiration! OK, I'm jumping on board and will try something for the OWH challenge this week. Thanks, Jan.

Brenda said...

Those are the cutest little birdies ever! Lovely card Jan!

Carol L said...

These little blue birds are so cute and I love the sketch you used! Totally cute!!

Jeanne J. said...

Jan - I love your birdies! They just look happy! And that blue patterened paper at the bottom is gorgeous!

Just A Pac Rat said...

I love your inchies! Those birdies are so cute and look great in this sketch. TFS

circlebenterprises.com