Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspired Stamps His Little Ones: boy soldier


Inspired Stamps is sponsoring the Fussy & Fancy challenge again this week!  The challenge is to use three or more of your favorite embellishments.  Living where we do I'm not big on lots of embellishments so I went with three stars that I made myself with a punch.  

My card is a Z Fold card and I used the Inspired Stamps "His Little Ones" boy soldier and for the inside "More Perfect Sentiments" acrylic stamp set.  


The papers I used are a Camo digital paper pack from Sassy Designs. I paper pieced my boy soldiers uniform and colored him with Copic markers E81, E49, E47, E44, E31, E00, E000, E0000, R20, YG61. I added Sizzix Steampunk Gears with star embellishments on top and a camo envelope liner printed on text weight paper.  

My card will go with my next box to Operation Write Home as an Any Hero card after I write a personal note inside.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Fussy & Fancy - 3 Or More of your Favorite Embellishments
Bug A Boo Stamps - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this design and the camouflage DP.. the stars are just perfect
Lisa x

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Jan, this is a wonderful card! I love the camo stars and the neat z-fold; have never tried that! Love that sentiment, too; will have to check out Inspired Stamps' store again!