Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hannah Lynn Maxine Mermaid - Copic Coloring Book

Please scroll down to the next post if you are here for our Operation Write Home Sticker Skip~


I discovered a new (to me) digital as well as rubber stamp artist recently that I have to share with you.  Her name is Hannah Lynn Disney, she's no relation to the Disney you may be thinking.  Her drawings are just wow and I've been having a really good time coloring them.

The photo above is the cover of my Copic coloring book and I'd like to share a peek inside my Copic coloring book with you today of a Hannah Lynn coloring page that I colored with Copic markers.  The images on my coloring book cover are by Bug A Boo Stamps.


I scanned and reduced the coloring page so it would fit in my Copic coloring book.  All the marker colors I've used are listed for my future reference and for you to see too.  I used Copic Blending Solution on the water behind her, spritzing it on with a spray mister bottle and overfilling a blender pen to get it to drip onto the blue and leave rings & I also just dotted some on with the marker.

You can find Hannah Lynn digital and rubber stamps at Crafts and Me, as well as her Etsy Store and her web site.  I've put links in each for you so you can go check out Hannah Lynn art for yourself!  I hope you like her as much as I do-

Challenges:
Simply Scrappin' Crafts Copic Challenge - Use "blue jean" colors (my water) and used your colorless blender to add an effect
Inspire Me Friday's - Anything Goes 
ABC Challenge - Sugar & Spice 
Amber's Crafts & Stuff - My Favorite Things (Copic markers)
For Fun Challenges - Blue, Green, Yellow, pink, purple - use 3
Digital Tuesday - Little Women, use digital image
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Nettie G's - Use Your Favorite Digital Image & Color
Stamp N Doodle - Girly
Woodware USA - Anything Goes
Copic Creations - Your Favorite Paper, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White

21 comments:

Maria Matter said...

What an inspirational idea Jan! Your coloring is gorgeous! I'm so glad you shared this with us @ Inspire Me Fridays!
hugs

Unknown said...

This is such a fantastic idea! I'm so glad I was after you on the Inspire Me Friday blog now cos I might have miseed out otherwise! I'm also following you :)

Lisa xo
papercraftbliss.com

AN said...

Ihana vihkonen ja todella kauniisti olet käyttänyt värejä
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen
Onnea arvontaan
Ihanaa ja lämmintä kevättä sinulle!:)

Tammy said...

This is so fabulous, Jan!!! I really must make me one of those!! Great coloring girl!!

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous Jan. Your sample book is fantastic...been going to make one of those for aaaaages :) I love Hannah Lynn stamps and they're lovely to colour.
Hugs xx

Carol L said...

Thanks for the peek into your book, and also for sharing the links. You have truly mastered those Copics and use them to their full potential! You colored that image beautifully!!

Nancy said...

Your book is inspiring!! And the two images are fantastic!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!

Michelle said...

Hi

Wow, what a fantastic idea!!

Your colouring is just amazing!

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Lauri said...

What a wonderful idea! Love this!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Wow, you certainly are perfecting your Copic colouring skills, Jan...amazing.

Unknown said...

Jan this is an excellent idea! I love your book and think we all should make one!! I love the Hannah stamp and will be visiting her store! Awesome coloring g/f! Hugz Colleen

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous idea great image beautifully coloured thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathy D. said...

I looked at this last night after clicking in from Amber's Crafts & Stuff and thought I left a comment but guess not! Your coloring/painting skills are AMAZING. I would love for my work to even be 1% as good as yours....right now I'm happy to have moved from kindergarten level work to 2-3 grader's work!! I didn't realize you could have the WRONG water color paper. So that has helped. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration

Pauline said...

Hi Jan.... girl, you continue to amaze me! This is a wonderful project - I guess an ever changing project too! Wonderful colouring, as always, and such a beautiful image. Thanks for sharing at For Fun Challenges!
hugs,
Pauline

EVIL twin said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Amber's Crafts & Stuff.


*!*april*!*

Cards By MI said...

Very lovely. Great work!
Thanks for joining us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Gerda said...

AMAZING!!!

Ellis said...

Wonderful idea, thanks for joining us at NettieG's favorite! =)
Hugs, Elenor

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

Truly lovely!

I am jealous of your mad coloring skillz. :)

I am so glad you joined us for our "My Favorite Things" challenge@ Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Helen Dooley said...

ok wait I need to pick up my jaw.
WOW amazing and a awesome idea! Thanks for playing laong on For Fun. U rock!

RoseC said...

Jan, you've made your Maxine Mermaid look fabulous in your Copic coloring book. What a valuable tool for Copic users! I still reference my first Copic Swatchbook that I made a few years ago. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose