Sunday, February 20, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hope 4 Katie

Welcome to our Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop for Katie.  If you've arrived here from Barb's blog, you're headed in the right direction, if not you might want to start at the beginning here.

In our blog hop we are showcasing some wonderful digital images in a collection compiled by different artists at Clear Dollar Stamps as a fundraiser for Katie.








If you'd like to help by purchasing these sets I have a link to the Help For Katie blog.

My first card uses the new Clear Dollar Stamps digital set Prairie Wagon, I used the pre-colored image and digital papers that are included.  I've also added my supply list below and a photo of the complete set.


 Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Prairie Wagon digital stamp set
Cardstock/Papers:  Clear Dollar Stamps Prairie Wagon digital papers, Stampin’ Up! Taken With Teal & Chocolate Chip
Inks/Markers: HP OfficeJet 6000 to print the pre-colored digital image, digital papers & sentiment that comes in this set.
Accents/Tools:  Dew Drops, Spellbinders tags die, Corner Rounder punch, Bakers twine
Techniques:  Digital stamping with pre-colored images


My next card uses the Clear Dollar Stamps Patch Pal Elephant digital stamp set. I used Splitcoast Stampers SC#306 for my layout and my supply list is below.


Stamps/Images:  Clear Dollar Stamps Patch Pals Digital Stamp Set
Cardstock/Papers:  Sorbet Blue Ice,Via Vellum Lemon Yellow, Neenah Solar White, digital paper that comes in the Patch Pals digital stamp set
Inks/Markers:  HP OfficeJet 6000     
Accents/Tools:  Spellbinders dies, ovals, circles, stars, paper piercing tools, rhinestones
Techniques:  Digital stamping


The next stop in our blog hop is the wonderfully talented Trudy!

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Masculine Cards
Paper Sundae's - Masculine Colors
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
Wee Memories - Your Source of Inspiration 
The Patch Pal Digital stamp set with digital papers & Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge #306

25 comments:

deesdesigns said...

Two awesome cards - it's been so much fun getting to work with you. I just love your blog, you are so talented and a wonderful inspiration. Check this out when you get a chance - http://deesdesigns.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/an-award-me/, youll be happy you did!

Christi said...

Fantasitc examples Jan! Great job!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are beautiful. I like how you used the papers in both of them. Adorable elephant card. Fabulous creations, enjoy your Sunday.

Tricia T said...

I love your cards and your style, Jan. You do such nice work!!

Barb said...

Beautifully done Jan!!!! You are an inspiration to me!

Margreet said...

2 beautiful cards!
xxx Margreet

paige said...

Your two cards are fabulous - made with love for sure!

Linda Anderson said...

How gorgeous Jan, both of them!! I love the brights of the elephant card. Please tell me where you got that cardstock, I love it!!

Linda

Linda Wescott said...

wondrful cards, I love them. Hugs lin

faithnme said...

Your cards are just "gorgeous" that yellow is soo beautiful

XxJULESxX said...

oh super cute!!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Jan, what great cards! Love them both! How fun to have the perfect DP with both of these sets! Great job working them all together! =)
Hugs! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Love these cards!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful creations and super designs!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Such wonderful designs. Such a blessing for our dear Katie.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous creations Jan! :D Love them!!!

Lisa Lara said...

You just blow me away with how you use these precolored images and papers Jan. Wow. These cards are amazing.

Carla S. said...

Fantastic creations, Jan! The papers look perfect with the images! Great layouts!

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Jan! Your cards are amazing and it's great to learn about these sets. I'm going to check them out!! You're an inspiration to me.

Kelly said...

Great use of the images. As I travel the hop I'm seeing definite favorites from Katie's set :-) But who wouldn't love that elephant!

Tracy Valure said...

Hi Jan! Both cards are so nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!
Tracy V

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg beautiful cards and your coloring is amazing!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

These are fantastic, Jan! I can tell that you really pay attention to detail! Thank you so much for playing along, this week, in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Margie Higuchi said...

These are awesome cards - cute elephant! Love what you all are doing for Katie!

Zafran ali said...

These are all so nice!
Clear Cards