Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bug A Boo Stamps Bunny Squares


I have a clean and simple card for our new challenge at Bug A Boo Stamps Catch The Bug to share with you today.  Our theme is Easter so I used Jodie's Bunny Blocks and colored them with Copic markers YG11, YG13, RV00, RV02, T2, T1, B23, B21.  

My layout is so clean and simple it almost looks naked to me.  I used 2 of the Bunny Blocks, the blocks on the outsides are the same I just flipped one of them so it mirrored the other side.  The Easter Blessings is a font from my computer.

I hope you'll visit our Catch The Bug challenge blog and join us for our Easter challenge!

4 comments:

Claire said...

I love this card hun - so simple but so gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love this little bunny face and the simplicity of the card, Jan.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun card Jan! soo cute!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card very very cute!