Monday, October 17, 2011

K 'n K Designs Patriotic Pickles


Today is the kick off of the K 'n K Designs Fund Raiser for Operation Write Home!  The fund raiser is to help with Operation Write Home's massive shipping costs during the holiday season.  

If you aren't familiar with Operation Write Home I put a link in their name, click it and you'll be on their main website.

For my first sample card this week I've used Patriotic Pickles by K n' K Designs and Fetch a Sketch #9.

I hope you'll stop by K 'n K Designs to see all the cute digital stamp sets Katlyn & Dee Dee have made up for this.  All proceeds for these sets will go to Operation Write Home.

I have some preview pricing for you -

Single digi set -   $2
K 'n K Designs digi bundle - $6  (four sets)
Deedee Anderson's digi bundle - $4 (three sets)
Complete Digi Bundle - $10  (Deedee's and K 'n K's - 7 sets)

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 
Challenges:
Fetch A Sketch - Sketch #9

10 comments:

gbinion said...

What an adorable kitty!! You do such an amazing job with your markers!!

Carol L said...

Pickles looks great decked out in kraft, blue, red & white! I love those pearl accents and polka dot stars!

K. Joy said...

This is so adorable - I love that layout!! :) I'll have to look up that sketch. Thanks for all your help on this fundraiser - it seems to be going well so far! :))

Shannon White said...

Aww, Pickles is so CUTE! love your wonderful coloring and polka dot stars! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

NanaConnie said...

Delightful card! Love the coloring on the stars. Pickles is fabulous! I'm going to have to use this sketch -- it's perfect.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and cheery card, Jan! Great layout, and I really like how you colored the image. Pickles is such a cutie. Thank you so very much for all of your help with this fundraiser. We're determined to get OWH what they need, and how can people resist helping when they see your darling card?

Marilyn said...

Great card Jan... love the image and the contrast you've got with your colours. Fab layout too.
Miss you guys like crazy but happily, I am slowly getting myself a little more organized!

Julie said...

Really cute, Jan. I love how the stars extend out of the circle. Details like that elevate a card, I think!

Tip Top said...

I used the same image for the OWH blog hop!! Great use of our sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Jenny said...

Fabulous card! I love the pearls & the stars and the kraft card works so well with this colour combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!