Saturday, February 4, 2012

Digital Delights by Louby Loo Critter Hearts


I have a fun Valentine to share today made with a new colored digital stamp set from Digital Delights by Louby Loo called Critter Hearts.  Isn't Elvin the Toad cute?!

I've made pop up cards before and thought they'd make cute Valentine's, I found the recipe for my card under resources on Splitcoast Stampers several months ago.

I have a photo of my card closed, it doesn't close up flat since I've played with it to make it "pop up"!
I miss the "clean layered look" I had but I like the way it slides open even better (:


I have a supply list for my card today:


ALL DDSTAMPS USED:  Critter Hearts
CS AND PAPERS:  Mohawk Bright White, Neenah Red Pepper Linen, Via Vellum Leaf
INK:  HP OfficeJet 6000
ACCENTS. AND EMBELLISHMENTS:  Spellbinders Hearts & Scalloped Hearts, Cuttlebug embossing foler, Stampin’ Up! 1” circle punch, Scor - Tape
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES:  Pop Up Card


Be sure to check out the Digital Delights by Louby Loo February sale too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Stampin' For The Weekend - Embossing

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is fabulous and the embossing folder is just perfect
Lisa x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just darling....still trying to figure it out. It looks like it is flat when you closed it...hummm You say it is nnot CAS...I'd beg to differ.....fun fun darling card Jan!

Wendy Hall said...

Absolutely darling Jan:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Jo said...

Oh I love this Jan!
would be perfect for a 'leap' year proposal card too wouldn't it?
*claps*
Jo xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card - so very cute and the embossing looks great x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo