Sunday, November 9, 2008

Paula's in town!

What a great day we had creating yesterday! I belong to an awesome group of ladies who are Stampin' Up! demonstrators in the next town over from me, Lake Havasu City. Once a year we have the opportunity to spend a day with Paula Goff when she vacations in Lake Havasu. This is my 3rd year spending a day like this and it was so fun!
I was going to say we spent the day stamping but we didn't actually stamp anything. Paula loves to make boxes so she showed us how to make several of her cool boxes and a mini album. I learned yesterday that she's a design team member for Scor-Pal and was the first guest designer for Verve Visual. This is a picture of Kim above holding several of the projects Paula brought to show us how to make.

This next picture is Linda and Kim showing us the inside of the mini albums Paula created.
To get started yesterday morning we all took turns introducing ourselves and telling a little about us. Everyone was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but me and after we got to going I felt like I should get back into it!


The last picture is of the backpack I made following Paula's directions. I think it turned out pretty cute. She said the tutorial for it is on her blog.
I'll work on finishing my mini album so I can take pictures and show it to you soon.
Have a great day!



No comments: