Monday, December 29, 2008

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peaks Day 2

Good morning! I have more sneak peaks of the new January 2009 Clear Dollar Stamps for you. This set is called Cowgirl Charliene, I think she's too cute!

I made a gift card holder using an idea I saw on someone's blog. It uses a rectangular shaped Nestabilities die to cut into the inside so you can slip a gift card in it. The designer paper is from PapertreyInk.
I colored Charliene with Copic markers and used the rectangle Nestabilities dies regular and scalloped to cut her out and matte her. One of our challenges for the month was to use something clear so I used a piece of a clear report cover and put it through the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder. What fun!
My term for being on the Clear Dollar Stamps design team is coming to an end. It was a 3 month commitment and I've had a lot of fun. I'd like to thank Laurie and Lori for the cool opportunity I've totally enjoyed it!
I hope you had a nice Christmas! It's been very busy at my house with the kids out of school and friends stopping by. My kids will be going to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a few days and it's going to be way too quiet around here. I hope to have time to open the Copic Air Brush System I got for Christmas and play with it. But, until January 1st I'll be showing you sneak peaks of the new Clear Dollar Stamps!
Have a great day, I'll be back with you soon!

4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, she is sweet in purple too! Love the idea of a gift card holder too. Great job!!!

Linda

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo awesome...love Charliene in purple!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very cool, I love the purples. Thats a different way to make a gift card holder too, I like it.

:) Marcia

PS: Happy New Year!

Kelly L said...

What a GREAT way to use the clear sheet. Love it! :) Kel