Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Card Drive for Delia

I made this card for a 10 year old little girl that's in the hospital in Colorado. There's a card drive going on for Delia, all the details are on Dustin Pike's blog. I hope you'll check it out and get in on it too.

Today's card is a hybrid! No stamping, no coloring, just printing, cutting and putting it all together. I've had an interest in Hybrid's for awhile, I'm looking for simplicity in mass production if I need a bunch of cards and something new, quick and easy, I'm also always looking for that WOW factor.

The digital images and designer paper are from Fred She Said Designs. I printed the designer paper, cut it in quarters and ran it through the Cuttlebug with my stamping friend Susan's SU Top Note die. Then I took a Spellbinder's Oval and placed it in the middle of the top note and cut again to make a window. I printed a sheet of the little girl from Smelling The Cherry Blossoms and cut them so they'd fit behind the top note die. I used foam tape on the back of the top note die to pop it just a little and attached it to the purple panel that's attached to the SU Taken With Teal panel. I also printed a second sheet of FSS designer paper on white card stock to make a matching envelope with my Scor Pal.

No comments: