Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspired Stamps Flowers


I received my design team clear stamp sets from Inspired Stamps recently and have my first card ready!  

I used the sunflower from the Inspired Stamps flowers stamp set and colored it with Copic markers YG67, YG63, YG61, YR68, YR65, YR61, Y000, Y13, E44, E43, E42 and added dots with a white gel pen.  

To frame my cute image I used a Martha Stewart punch around the page punch set with a light weight Nut Brown cardstock.  The patterned orange panel I made with my Copic wide markers, air brush, Copic blending solution and a background stamp, it's matted with the Nut Brown.  The card base is Nut Brown, the green panel is Medium Pine and my finishing touch was to add a tag from the Spellbinder tags trio die set and stamp my sentiment from the Inspired Stamps 1" Circle Sentiments stamp set.  I added a brown button from my stash and a little crochet thread in a bow.

 I've added links above so you can find these products easily at the Inspired Stamps online store.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

This is super cute. I love your paper that you made with the air brush and blender.

Deneen said...

Great card, love the Copic background, I'll be trying that for sure.

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Hi Jan! LOVE what you did with this stamp. The colors and papers that you used are beautiful!

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful cheerful card - love the background
Lisa x

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet card, jan, and the lacey frame around the cute flower is awesome:)

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Beautiful! Your flower is striking...great job coloring!! Love your work!

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Jan!! I LOVE the bg paper you created! ...sooo cool!

B said...

Such great colors and beautiful techniques!

paige said...

I love all the elements to this beautiful card! I have such a weakness for sunflower images!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful....coloring, layout, and choice of papers....you always know which ones to pick...it's so you!!!