Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Thankful



I've been working on the last minute details for upcoming events and shows. Making rings have been a priority the last few days. My daughter is my hand model for these Turquoise rings.
As my kids have gotten older they've become a big part of the behind the scenes of my small business. They are great packers and organizers, help me stay relevant & give brutally honest opinions. 
October through April of last year they were tireless "roadies" helping me set up and tear down for every Saturday & Sunday Swap Meet in Parker and Lake Havasu City, Az. 
I'm truly grateful to have them with me, my oldest has a family of his own and is close by. The younger kids have "real jobs" now so this season has been different and I'm very OK with that, life is always changing and moving forward.

No comments: