Monday, April 20, 2009

Digital Images

I was at Splitcoaststampers the other day and noticed an ad for Shirley's 2 Girls and was intrigued so I clicked the link. Not only do they have some great stamps they have digital stamps or digital images you can download instead of buying the actual stamp. You pay for the image and down load it to your computer then print using a Photo program. I think my kids will like some of these as coloring pages too!

My first card is the Bugs digital image from Shirley's 2 Girls a stamp from Verve Visual & Polka Dot Basics from PapertreyINK with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I was trying to stay away from using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder again so I chose the Paisley one instead. The "Thinking Of You" seemed small on this card so I layered it a few times using Spellbinder's Nestabilities Circles and Pinking Circles dies. I also used Stampin' Up! Word Window punch and a couple of red brads.
The bugs are colored with Copic markers, I printed them on my favorite Neenah Solar White 80lb. card stock.

When I started my blog post today I had another picture of a card but I don't have any idea what's happened to it. I'm using my little netbook while my kids are using the desktop computer. I know it's me, the keyboard is smaller than I'm used to and I keep touching keys that make other screens open.

I'll keep practicing! Have a good day~

No comments: