Monday, January 10, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Help For Katie

 My cards today are for a fundraiser for Katie Renz.  I met Katie through Clear Dollar Stamps, she's one of our fabulous design team coordinators. Katie was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer less than a month ago and we as her friends are trying to help with some of she and her families needs.  You can visit Katie's blog for her story and updates about her journey.
Please keep Katie in your prayers.


 Jak of Jakheath.com is having this fundraiser, there are several digital stamp sets being offered for sale, all proceeds will be going to Katie and her family.  My two cards today are just a small preview of what Jak is offering for a donation of 15 pounds which is approximately $23.00 US dollars.

I'll be showcasing some of the digital images on my blog from the fundraiser each week.

Please check out Jak's site for ALL the info on the fundraiser and to purchase this special collection.

Challenges: 
CCEE Stampers - Check It Out
Kaboodle Doodles - Do It With Digis 



7 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome creations!
:-)

Saskia said...

Beautiful cards...

Saskia :)

Cassie said...

Gorgeous cards, Jan! Nice job of showcasing these awesome sets :D

Stacy Morgan said...

These are so sweet and thoughtful! Great jog.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards- I am off to check out the fundraiser!

Ellis said...

Wonderful cards, I will keep Katie in my thoughts!

Hugs, Elenor

Carrie said...

love the little hearts on the apron with this cute sentiment