Saturday, January 1, 2011

Michelle Perkett Studio Pearl


I hope you are having a wonderful New Year's Day with your family and friends!  I'm late with my Michelle Perkett Studio post because I'm a little distracted today...  I'll tell you more about that in a minute.

For my card today I used Pearl by Michelle Perkett, she's colored with Copic markers BG10, BG11, BG13, E00, E000, R02, E31, E25, E49, E59, R21, R22, R24, R27, Y11, Y13, Y18, E04.  My layout began with a sketch and morphed from there.  I used Stampin' Up! Cameo Coral, SU Summer Sun and Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist with Basic Black and Neenah Solar White cardstock.  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots & Swirls embossing folders and three black half pearls for a finishing touch. 

And now, the distraction...


Maxine the wonder pup...  I wrote a blog post about her that will post tomorrow, Sunday - January 2nd.



We've been out in the yard playing ball.  We have bright sunshine and about 50 degree weather today, she's loving it!


It's good exercise for her human "Mom" too.

Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ahhh gotta love the Puppy!! LOL Too CUTE!

Unknown said...

Jan, your card is beautiful and your puppy is adorable. Shelley :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pup, feline, and human interaction at New Year's. Good to view such fun.
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoo

Alissa said...

Awww Jan, I love the puppy! She's sooooooo cute!!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and what a gorgeous puppy too Jan, no wonder you've been distracted! It looks like she is full of fun and energy
Claire xx

Bonnie Weiss said...

OM Gosh ... is Maxine a Boxer Pup? When I was a little girl, my Dad was a breeder of Boxer's and today, we don't see too many of them, other than at dog shows. She is absolutely stunning!!! Can't wait to see and hear more about her. I love how they grow into the size of their feet!

BTW ... your card is adorable too!

Louise Fox said...

Jan, He/she is the absolute cutest fur-person. Tiger Brindle is my absolute favorite coat(as you can see in my last blog post). Can't wait for tomorrow's post! Oh, and as always your cards are great too. Blessings, Louise

Kristen H said...

What a sweet new 4 legged baby! Too cute!