Friday, July 1, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps GiGi Giraffe


Are you ready for the Clearly Inspired challenge that starts today at Clearly iStamp?  We've been challenged to use punches, die cuts or cut outs on our creations.  

I chose to use this cute digital set called GiGi Giraffe by Clear Dollar Stamps, is this not the cutest giraffe you've ever seen?!  I used the pre-colored version along with one of the digital papers that comes with this digital stamp set.  The cardstock that I had that coordinates with it is Stampin' Up! Summer Sun & Garden Green and Via Vellum Cyan as well as Mohawk Bright White.  

To play along and for all the information about our Clearly Inspired challenge and the fabulous prize package being offered hop over to the Clearly iStamp blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Clearly iStamp - Punches, Die Cuts, Cut Outs
Divas By Design - Die Cuts & Punches

9 comments:

Pookie said...

I gotta check out those stamps..
cute cards..

scraptaculardesigns.blogspot.com

Berry said...

Oh I love this so simple and effective thanks for sharing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

Barb said...

SO very cute Jan!

Kim Marie said...

Giraffes ALWAYS make me happy :) Your card is PRECIOUS!
Kim Marie

Cassie said...

This is beautiful, Jan! Great job with the challenge :D

Anita said...

This is so cute! I love that adorable image and the bright colors you used. Thank you for joining in the Divas by Design challenge.

Kelley said...

I love your giraffe. I have to laugh though. My mom is a great-grandma and goes by GiGi. She, however, is only 5 ft tall.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How precious! Great easel card with a wonderful design and mix of colors/patterns that match your sweet giraffe perfectly.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is a cutie.. i love his spindly legs ! Great colours
Lisa xx