Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wax Fruit Co. Golf


This digital image on my card is from the Wax Fruit Company and is for our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge, our theme is masculine.    Golf makes me think of argyle so I had to go in search of Argyle digital papers and really scored at Sassy Designs!  Their paper packs were on sale.  

I used Copic markers to color the image T1, C3, C2, C1, C00, E44, E43, E42, E41, YG11, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG05.  The layout is from a sketch but I didn't use the entire sketch because of the unusual shape of this image.  That's one of the things that drew me to this image, it's different shape.  The aqua cardstock is from Ellen Hutson's online store.

I hope you'll play in our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Masculine themed challenge this week!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card! The coloring is amazing.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card.

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the digi papers and design. Cool coloring. I've just gotta get my markers out and play a little too. :-D

Jen M said...

Super, Jan! Your coloring rocks as always and yes, I totally think golf/argyle too. LOL

BobbisTreasure said...

The argyle paper is perfect for the image! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the golf theme! Great card idea!

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic card! I especially love the bright argyle colors! Having grown up in a golfing family, golfers are well known for wearing bright prints, that "no one in their right mind" would wear! Your's is fabulous!

Cathy said...

Fantastic image, really from a different perspective! Fabulous masculine card. I saw you on MIM :) Cathy x

Small Talk Mama said...

A very fun and colorful card. I think the image is adorable (and masculine of course).

Shirley-Anne said...

Great image and love the paper . Perfect sporty card .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Anne said...

Hi. What a really cute card. Your coloring is great!
Anne

Anne said...

Hi. What a really cute card. Your coloring is great!
Anne

Anne said...

Hi. What a really cute card. Your coloring is great!
Anne