Monday, December 17, 2007

Something a little different today~

So much going on with Christmas a week away and the Christmas card orders complete, on to the gifts I want and need to make... I know you can relate!

My card today is a special order from a lady, she bought one for her Granddaughter and wanted one for herself too.
Supply List: Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, White, Translucent Vellum, Accessories - sentiment is printed from my computer, Gingham Ribbon, Silver Brads, Circle Punch, SU Oval Punches, Round Paper Clip, Lady Bug by Quickutz.

5 comments:

stampingbalou said...

Your work is such a fantastic one. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, your Sister Heike will spend some time with the family, so don´t worry, if I´m going to say "hello" not until in 2008.... ;o) Yours, Heike xox

Unknown said...

OHHH JAN THE RED BLACK & WHITE LOOKS AWESOME! LOVE THE LADY BUG THEY ARE MY FAVE INSECT I HAVE SOME LADY BUG EMBELLISHMENTS BUT I DONT WANT TO USE THEM AS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!LOL

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

This is so pretty! I'm a sucker for anything red & black.

Kristine said...

Oh, I just love ladybugs. Great colors, they're nice to have in your garden and they're just plain CUTE! :) Great card.

Diane said...

Great card Jan!!!
Thanks for the Christmas card,it's so lovely!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!!