Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hambo Stamps Dress Up


I'm about 12 hours late with my blog post today...

My card is for our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge featuring Complimentary Colors.  I picked out this cute Hambo rubber stamp just for this challenge several weeks ago.  

I don't like being behind!
Anyway - my stamp is called Dress Up and is  a rubber stamp made by Hambo Stamps.  I colored my cute image with Copic markers:

Dress/Tie/Hat - Y13, Y15, Y17
Shirt/Purse/Hatband - B63, B60
Flowers R35, R46
Hair & Skin - E35, E37, E39, E55, E49, D57, E59, E00, E01, E11
Jacket/Hat - N1, N3, N5
Background - BG000, BG11, BG23

The cardstock colors are Via Vellum Black, Copic X Press It, Hero Arts Bayou, Astrobrights Galaxy Gold, Discount Card Stock Cobalt.  I used a Corner Chomper to round the corners of my image and matting panel and a Papertrey Ink Double Ended banner die.  

Be sure to check out the Hambo Hoedown today, it's all about getting Punchy!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Complimentary Colors
Hambo Stamps - Gettin' Punchy

12 comments:

BobbisTreasure said...

What beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing.

http://bobbistreasure.blogspot.com/

Donna Hanley said...

Another great creation, Jan. Precious image and the whole card comes together nicely.

nwilliams6 said...

Precious image, super coloring, just beautiful all the way around! Hugz!

Jen M said...

Very cute, Jan! Love the bright colors!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is great Jan!What a fun image and I am loving those bright colours :)

Cynthia T said...

The coloring of those sweet images is outstanding! I used a similar color palette---yellow and purple---and will post my card tomorrow. TFS!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Isn't this the cuttest image???. Love your colouring Jan!!!

Judy Rozema said...

I always love your coloring, Jan!! This is so cute. THANK YOU for the happy mail birthday wishes! I didn't expect to see your beautiful card in my own hands!! xo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring on such a cute image. Very cute card!

Maureen (Moe) Buck said...

Great Card! Love the color combo you chose, as well as the image!!

Thanks so much for helping us Copic newbies learn what colors are beneficial.

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Jan,

This is gorgeous! I so admire your coloring abilities.

Thanks so much for inviting me to participate in a Midweek Throwdown! (It was great fun!) And,thanks for all you do for OWH!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is totally adorable Jan!!! Love the colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith