Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lilyboo Designs Tractor


I've used this cute Lilyboo Designs Tractor before and colored it in green thinking of John Deere tractors, one of my Operation Write Home card making friends suggested it should be red so I thought I'd give it a try.

I used Copic markers R35, R46, R59 for my reds and 

W3, W5, W7
N1, N3, N5, N7
C00, C2, C4, C6
BG0000, B01
 
The patterned paper I used is digital and was in my scraps, the card stock colors are Mohawk Bright White, Astrobrights Eclipse Black, Neenah Red Pepper Linen, and X Press It Blending Card.
 
I also used Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch #157 for my layout.


Thanks for visiting my blog today -
 
 

1 comment:

Donna Nuce said...

Jan this just adorable. I love antique tractors and the red checked paper is perfect!