Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Memory Box Spearmint


My card today is for our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge, the theme is Stripes.  I used a sketch and Memory Box Spearmint patterned papers for my layout, the sentiment is a quote I saw on Pintrest.  The envelope liner, ribbon and base card are from Papertrey Ink.

It was a quick and fun card to put together with no stamping or coloring.

I hope you'll have time to play in our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge this week!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:

10 comments:

Kaylee Snyder said...

Beautiful card, Jan. I love the layout and how you matted all the papers. It's stunning.

Donna Hanley said...

Jan, I love those stripes with the patterned paper. Fabulous sentiment. I may have to case that one. Your envelope liner looks so nice and bring everything up to a whole new level. Enjoy the day. It is beautiful here in southeastern Ma.

Carol L said...

I really like the dsp you chose for this card, and what a great quote too! What I like most is the way you make a matching envelope, lining it with the same dsp! Nice job!

Kristie said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the soft colors and the sentiment is lovely. How fun that you coordinated the envelope with card.

Lee Mae said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment. Love the layout and papers.

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful, and as the sentiment posed, very peaceful. The dp colors blend so nicely, but just enough contrast to provide depth. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dotti's Hobbies said...

Very nice, Jan! I love all those papers together and the background color used for layering is perfect. Love the layout too!

Anonymous said...

Jan, we should have used your card for inspiration. Those papers are just gorgeous and I love how well the stripe coordinates with it. Great sentiment as well! Thanks for playing along.

Holly Young said...

This is so pretty and the verse is a wonderful one! Love it!

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jan! Love the stripes and you're killin' me with those lined envelopes! :)