Friday, November 23, 2018

Bullhead City Farmers Market Holiday Extravaganza


Bullhead City Farmers Market Holiday Extravaganza!
1251 HWY 95. Bullhead City, AZ 86442
9 AM - 3 PM

I'll be out of town for a few days!  

Today is the set up/load in day for the Bullhead City Farmers Market Holiday Extravaganza in Bullhead City, Az. about an hour and a half from my home town.  I like the day before set ups for shows so you can just walk in the next morning and get with it.  The shows are usually two or three days though and this is a six hour event.  No worries, I booked a room at one of the hotels in Laughlin, NV and will just stay over so I don't have to get up so early and travel back.  Mini working vacation...

So, if you are in the Bullhead City/Laughlin area tomorrow, Saturday, November 24, 2018 come visit the show!

I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing, have a great weekend -


No comments: