Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Bullhead City Farmer's Market Holiday Extravaganza


I thought I'd share some pictures from my weekend out of town at the Bullhead City Farmer's Market Holiday Extravaganza.  I took off on Friday morning to go to Bullhead City, they scheduled the vendors to be there at appointed times to load their products in as it was a bit crowded in there.


The Mary Kay folks were across from me Saturday.

It was a two hour drive for me so I decided to get a room at one of the hotels in Laughlin which is just across the river from Bullhead City and stay over instead of driving back home then getting up at 4 AM and driving back.  


My neighbors right beside me at this show are Cyndi & Jaimee, they have a small business called Cornerstone Bakery and they've just begun their adventure out selling at different events.  They were a huge hit!


Across from me is this fabulous body products booth.  Unfortunately we were all too busy to visit amongst ourselves much.  I thought they had the best looking display out of all of us!


This little gal has the best smile and I think she sold out.


These two ladies had a fun set up and looked like they were going to have a good time.


I walked around and took photos before the doors were opened and I didn't see anyone around this display but thought their stuff was pretty neat.


These are my friends Steve & Marie's booth, we are at a lot of events together.


A little before the show chit chat going on here at the all handmade towels and goodies stop.


And a couple more before the show photos.  I didn't get to meet everyone but I did get around to take pictures before we got underway.  

When the doors opened at 9 AM there was a line up of people waiting to get in and the crowd lasted until about 2 PM.  It was hard to get around in there so I was happy to stay behind my tables. 

All in all a good day out of town.  We closed up at 3 PM, loaded it all back in my truck and headed back to Parker, Az.  The following morning the alarm went off at 4:30 AM and I was up and gone again for Lake Havasu City, Az to set up and spend the day out at the London Bridge Swap Meet.

It's been a busy holiday weekend!  Hope yours was fabulous =) 


No comments: