Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Split Coast Stampers Fan Clubbers Dare To Get Dirty Challenges, Oh Fun !!

What a fun day!! My childrens Grandma came and picked them up today to go spend 4 days with her and Grandpa. Wow... the house is quiet... and Split Coast Stampers is doing a week of daily challenges to celebrate The Dirty Dozen Fan Club's existence for 3 years. Yeah for me!!

The first thing I did after seeing Grandma and the kids off was settle in at my kitchen table and start playing with stamps creating my first challenge card. This challenge calls for a card made for a pet, from a pet, of a pet. Okay!

I know I said yesterday I was going to show you all of the cards I made with the Missy B Designs stamps. Well... this doggie stamp is by Missy B Designs so I hope it counts! I'll get back to those soon, I promise!

If you'd like the supply list for either of these cards you can go to my gallery at SCS .



My second card is for today's Dare to Get Dirty Sketch Challenge.

...and for now, I've really gotta go! I have 2 more challenges to do before bedtime!!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Jan,these are sooooo sweet! Those 2 colors are awesome together,and that puppy looks so adorable,makes you want to squeeze him!!

Risa said...

Hey Jan!
Both of your cards are so cute..I just luv them!
Malieta

Anonymous said...

I love it! Cute, cute! We had fun today too!

kathy said...

very cute

Rose Ann said...

These are super cute! Love the colors and how you've done the ribbon!

Karen said...

These are ADORABLE!

Linda SS said...

CUTE!!! Love the colors & you tie a perfect bow!