Thursday, July 5, 2007

Whew! What A Day!

Wow! Check out this RAK card I received today in the mail from the SCS Welcoming Committee. I joined the Split Coast Stampers Random Acts Of Kindness Club ~ how cool is that card! Thank you ladies, I'm happy to be a part of your group.

I'm still selling stamps and stuff on Split Coast Stampers and I think I've sold over 20 stamp sets now. I'm down to one box under the kitchen table and I can't wait until it's empty. At one point I didn't think it would be empty, but I do now!

So, I've spent most of my day in front of the computer making deals again and I haven't stamped a thing, oh my...

Around 4:30 this afternoon we had to go out to the post office and grocery store. Check out the time and temp. sign at the bank! My camera is always in my purse so I had to turn around and take a picture of that.
All I have to say about that is... I'm so glad the air conditioning in my car is being fixed tomorrow, Yeah Lane!
And now you'll know I've lost my mind but, it didn't seem that hot today...
I think it's time to check back in to SCS, have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! amazing temps- no mistaking it- it's SUMMER! congrats on joining the SCS RAK group!

Amy said...

OH MY WORD....You poor thing. I don't think I could survive in those temperatures. It's in the 90s today and I'm melting!

Diane said...

I'll trade you temperature,it's been raining cats and dogs here!!
Love your card girl!!
Hope you get cooler temperature,that is too hot.

Anonymous said...

90's here too I think I mentioned to you. I hate the hot and I hate the cold. If I didn't have to go to work I would stay in the house until the temp was perfect. hahahaha

You know like Aloha Hawaii should be about perfect weather there right.

Your cards are great.