Monday, December 28, 2009

Making Plans

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family! It's a busy time with kids out of school and all the fun get togethers with friends and family. Things are settling down at my house for now...

I've had to share my big kitchen table with my kids, they needed space to build their lego creations from Christmas. We crowded each other a little but I managed to share my stamping space with them.

Today's cards are a Patterned Embossing Class we are going to do in January. I saw the technique on Stamp TV and loved the idea. The card in the top of the photo is just SC258, I got tired of the patterned embossing technique before I had 3 cards finished. Sometimes this stampers' attention span isn't very long - on to the next thing!

1 comment:

Deb said...

we are having the lego spread out all over too! Happy New Year, hugs Debx