Thursday, December 31, 2009

Project Planner

It's almost the new year, I've been busy planning projects to make for 2010 in our classes. I get stressed about what I'm going to make for a class usually. I thought maybe a little pre-planning might help. I'm constantly making and trying new things but I'm not sure if they are "class material" and that causes stress. As I said in a previous post my attention span for techniques and such is short, I'm ready to be on to the next thing as soon as I finish what I'm working on and that doesn't help me either!

So anyway, I put together a 3 ring binder with cards I want to make for classes, ideas, etc. I needed pockets to put things in and live in an extremely small town (did I mention in the middle of nowhere?) so I had to make my own pockets. I stole the desk calendar off my son's desk and folded each month to make pockets for my binder. I think I should mention his desk is piled high with junk and the desk calendar was on the bottom with July showing for the current month. So don't worry... he hasn't even missed it! ;)
I printed a 2010 calendar and attached them to divider tabs, filled my pockets, wrote myself notes and I'm somewhat prepared now. Whew!

Have a safe and happy New Year! We invited a few friends for dinner and board games, our 2 youngest children will be visiting Grandma and Grandpa. See you next year~

No comments: