Friday, November 12, 2010

Boys Birthday Cards


I have a few more boys birthday cards I made at the beginning of the month for our church to share with you today.  One of my stamping friends gave me a bunch of these cute animals she'd made with her Cricket machine, I thought they were adorable and would be great for some of the birthday cards.


They were cute, simple and quick, I hope the kids like them!

Challenges:
My Time To Craft - Quick & Cute
For Fun Challenges - Dry Embossing
Paper Pretties - Embossing
Dutch Dare - Clean & Simple
Pixie Dust Studio - All About Men/Boys

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

So cute & just perfect for kids cards!

Tammy said...

These are adorable Jan! Perfect for little boys!

CraftinGranny said...

Super cute cards for kids Jan. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

Unknown said...

Love those! Nice and bright and too cute.

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, these cards are so adorable!

Carrie said...

really cute kids cards, I'm sure they'll love them

Lisa said...

Super cute card! Perfect for kids!! Thanks so much for joining us at FFC!

Céline said...

The dino is sooo cute! Both cards are perfect for kids! thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Pauline said...

Hi Jan.... these are TOO CUTE!!! I love the critters, and as usual, your elements are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week! Do join us again!
hugs,
Pauline

Helen Dooley said...

Oh Jan these are way too cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at FOr Fun.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards, Jan. Love the simplicity. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week!
Amelia x