Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gingerloft Dog With Butterfly

If you're looking for the Operation Write Home blog hop it's right below today's post!

My card is for the Gingerloft Stamps blog, I have the honor of being their guest designer for this challenge "The Great Outdoors".  The digital image on my card is by Gingerloft Stamps and it's called Dog with Butterfly, it's colored with Copic markers and cut out with Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies.  My layout is a sketch and I'm sorry I can't remember where it's from today.  

Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card.

Please come and visit my blog too!
Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Jan Hennings said...

a super sweet card, indeed :)

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card Jan, love the sweet image, hugs Debx

LesleyfromWI said...

This image is adorable. Love the colors you used...super cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and such a sweet image. Popped it in my CASE file.

Shirley G said...

How sweet is this card. Great colors, Jan.

I'm so glad I found your blogspot to follow! Thanks for the insiration.

Shirley

Tammy said...

OMG Jan, this image is so sweet!! Beautiful coloring!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet image- love your pretty coloring and and great sketch.