Thursday, September 22, 2011

Art Journal Link Party Lil Inker Rainbow & Clouds

Every could has a silver lining...


Hi blogging friends, welcome to this weeks Art Journal Link Party!  My layout today is a spin off of The Greeting Farm's He-Art Journal class.  I didn't get in on time to participate in the class but I sure have enjoyed the inspiration and have been following along when I can.  "Every cloud has a silver lining" was  a He-Art Journal assignment.  This phrase/quote has played in my mind for a few weeks now and I decided to put on paper what was going on "in there" after my bible study earlier today.

I won't go into detail, you can click on the picture to make it bigger if you'd like to read what I was thinking.

Please feel free to link up your Art Journal pages/layouts with the InLinkz widget below.  This party is just for fun and inspiration.  Thanks in advance for the inspiration - 




Challenges: 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Anything Goes - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Shazza said...

great pages
x

Charlene said...

This is so wonderful Jan. I love the write up that you did and those suitcases are so perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Anything Goes, with a bonus Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

cheryl said...

these are really wonderful pages,
bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely project thank you for joining us thisfortnight at
DS4J
Love Jan
xx

Sharon said...

A beautiful project. Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes this week, hugs Sharon

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous project thank you so much for joining us at Anything goes this challenge
Hugs
Tamara