Friday, September 2, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Sentimental Ewe


I have a fun hybrid card to share with you today!
It's the first Friday of the month and that means it's time for the Clearly Inspired challenge over at Clearly iStamp.  The challenge theme is patterned papers.

I used this new Clear Dollar Stamps digital stamp set called Sentimental Ewe.  I printed the already colored sheep, hills and clouds scene and patterned paper and used a sketch from a Sweet Sunday sketch challenge that inspired me.  


Be sure to stop by Clearly iStamp to enter and see what fabulous prizes are up for grabs too!

Thanks for visiting my blog today - 

Challenges:
Clearly iStamp - Patterned Papers
Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Punches/Dies 3 or More

10 comments:

Shell said...

Great job, Jan!! Precious card!!!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Jan!! I love your design!
Hugs, Tammy :)

Designing with Debbie said...

Love your card. The green is awesome (my favorite color). The little lamby is too precious. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Good Luck. Hope to see you again next week.
Debbie HSI DT

Cassie said...

Jan, your card is so sweet! I love how you used the background paper, and then your little ewe is a perfect focal point! Thanks for helping out with the CIC :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful!
Hugs,
True :D

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Darling....love the layout and what you chose....I have missed some of your post...that's not like me! I get so much inspiration from your creations.

Shannon White said...

This is soo Adorable Miss Jan! Love how you worked the sketch! Just an adorable little scene and love the embossing and perfect dp's! So Adorable!

Hugs
Shannon

Shannah said...

Oh my goodness Jan I just love your cute little sheep! And the background is fab too! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart Song Inspirations this week!
Hugs, Shannah xox HSI-DT

Nana Donna said...

Your card is just darling.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week

Anonymous said...

This is totally adorable, Jan! What a great layout, and I really like how you layered the ewe so that she has the countryside behind her. Great card! :-)