Monday, September 5, 2011

Karber Best Friends


We have a new challenge starting at Stamps R Us today with a Friendship theme.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Karber Digial Images!  

For my sample card I used "Best Friends" and colored them with Copic markers.  I also used my Cheery Lynn Designs French Flair dies along with their Cherry Blossom die that belongs to a friend.  My layout is pretty simple as I printed my image large enough for me to stay in the lines while I colored.

I hope you'll stop by our Stamps R Us challenge blog and join the fun!  Have a blessed Labor Day -

challenges:
Stamps R Us - Friendship
Stamp Something - Digi Day
2 Sisters Challenge - Friends
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes & Flowers

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute, Jan. Love the shaped card and your coloring is super - as always.
Lynn

Shannon White said...

Cut Cute Cute Miss Jan! Love this sweet image and I love the grass and lightly cloudy sky in your sweet little scene! So Adorable! Fantastic shaped card and your layered flower is too cute!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

NanaConnie said...

This is so precious, Jan. Love that flower. I have a perfect image in mind for the Friendship theme so I think I'll go get something started! Great inspiration.

Lionelsa said...

Lovely cute card.

Carol L said...

What a darling little image! I love how you colored this and layered it! Sweet!

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is really cute! The Karber images are just darling! P.S. Love the boxer theme you've got going on your blog!

Ali said...

This card is really cute looking too much pretty.....


Plastic business cards

Cathy P in AZ said...

Adorable! I love these Karber cuties! Your coloring is amazing-as always!

paige said...

Cute image colored so sweetly! Love the dies you used!

Anonymous said...

Super cute and fabulous colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x