Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hambo Stamps Refrigerator


Are you ready for this week's Hambo Hoedown!

If you played along last week you received the Hambo Stamps Refrigerator in your e mail and just found out the challenge is to use "Left Overs", lol. 

I have the usual pile of scraps beside my paper trimmer so I went through them and found these digital papers I'd printed, polka dots and zebra stripes and thought oh boy here we go!  I decided I'd like my new refrigerator to be red so I printed it on Neenah Red Pepper Linen card stock and cut it out.  I reprinted it on Stampin' Up! Basic Gray and again on Mohawk Bright White to be able to cut out the details.  I used a few Copic markers to add color to the school art work and cut out my sentiment with a Die-namics Fishtail Flags die.  My layout is Splitcoast Stampers sketch #418.

We were asked if we'd show where our left overs came from too:



A couple of cards I made for my Operation Write Home box using another favorite Splitcoast Stampers sketch.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch #418

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

too cute! you make such gorgeous cas cards...love the prints and the fun images :)

Anonymous said...

Jan, I loved those papers so much the first time I saw them, I got hooked on that sketch. Now putting the together with the red refrigerator is just inspired - so cute and simple yet very dramatic! Love it!!
Lyn