Monday, January 28, 2013

Hambo Stamps Skater Girl


I have a Hambo Stamps card today that I submitted for publication to Summerset Studio for their magazine this month.  The feature was "All Things Aqua" but my card didn't make the cut so I'm free to post it here.

I used Hambo Stamps Skater Girl and kept my layout clean and simple.  She's colored Copic markers and I'm going to add my supply list below.

Supply List:
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps Skater Girl #4311, sentiment computer generated using Batang font bold.
Copic markers:  Skin E00, E01, E11, R21, Dress BG11, BG13, BG23, Scarf Y13, Y15, Y35, Hair YR21, YR14, YR18, E19, Skate Blades C00, C1, Ice G0000, Shadows BG0000, BG000.
Card Stock:  Via Vellum Black, Hero Arts Bayou, Copic X Press It. 
Accessories:  My Favorite Things Snowflake Die, Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner Die, We R Memory Keepers 1/8th” Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog & have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh how sweet! She's precious!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the pops of color with black trim on sentiment and the yellow scarf!
Lyn