Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mint Chocolate

I was inspired by the complementary ribbon samples that accompanied my Verve Visual order the other day. There were two pieces of satin ribbon in Aqua and Chocolate Brown.

I spent the day stamping and just couldn't get enough of this new set, it's called Artful Elegance, the scripture verse is called a Plain Jane. I love being able to make my own patterned paper, it always matches so nice!

The layout for the above card is SC188.

This next cards are also from the Artful Elegance set.


Supply List: Stamps - Verve Visual Artful Elegance, Verve Visual Plain Janes, Stampin' Up! Canvas background, Paper - PapertreyINK Aqua Mist, Nut Brown, Ink - Palette Umber, Accessories - Satin, Organdy & Twill ribbon, Dew Drops "Men", Spellbinders Nestabilities dies.

My day is going better than yesterday when I did my blog post. I called the cabinet maker and talked with him in person. He promised my cabinets would be installed by the end of next week. I plan to keep calling until the job is done. It will be so nice to have my stamping space back again.

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

All of these are gorgeous!! I love the colors and stamps you've used!! Great layouts too!!