Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fleur De Lis


My stamping girl friend Susan brought over this Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis die set and a Cardmaker magazine a couple of weeks ago. There was an awesome card by Becca Feeken on the inside cover, she asked if we could "try that".

Of course we can! Mine just doesn't look much like Becca's anymore... I basically used her idea of using the pendant twice to make a pendant that was more, more dimensional.

These dies are really neat, and they're really big. This card turned into an A7, it fits the 5 x 7 envelopes.

I've been busy creating more cards for a friend who's a teacher, she sends out encouragement cards to her math students and I get to make them. How fun! I'll show you some of them soon.

I also have a project to mass produce 100 Christmas cards that I'm working on, I'll show you that one soon too. I think I have 30 of the 100 images colored so far and now I need to get back to that!

Happy Stamping~


2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh that is so lovely Jan!!! I haven't visited in such a long time,glad to see you're still creating,beautiful as always@!

Danderella said...

This is just gorgeous! I bet it's even better in real life, the dimension of it must be stunning. I love it.