Sunday, November 29, 2009


I just finished a birthday card that I'm excited to share with you today. I can't say who it's for because if she read my blog it would ruin the surprise. But as you can see she likes pink...

I was looking for some kind of "Sassy" image to color and maybe something where I could add lots of bling. I found this digital image at Sassy Studio Designs and thought it was perfect.

I used PapertreyINK's Razzberry Fizz cardstock, designer paper and coordinating satin ribbon. She's colored with the Copic marker's PapertreyINK recommends for their cardstock and I used Copic Spica glitter markers on her earrings, bracelet, lipstick and some of the ice cream. I used the Swirl Cuttlebug folder on the white panel with the ribbon and the Birthday Wishes sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutations cut out with the Spellbinders Nestabilites Circles dies.
My layout idea came from Maria Bell, I was blog browsing and saw something else she's made that I thought was fabulous and found a sketch for November 20th I had to try.

I hope you are enjoying this last day of the holiday weekend and had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: