Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Patch Pal Scarecrow Pumpkins Digital Set

I have a clean and simple one layer card to share today, I used a digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Patch Pal Scarecrow.  After printing the image I used a Copic multiliner pen to outline around it, then colored it with Copic markers.  I ran out of orange ink in one of my markers on the first pumpkin the farthest to the left so I had to switch oranges.  Can you tell?!

Here's my supply list:

Cardstock/Pattern Papers - Clear Dollar Stamps Patch Pal Scarecrow – pumpkins digital image
Ink/Markers - Printed using HP LaserJet printer, Copic markers YR00, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, G20, G21, G24, G28, R22, R37, E000, E43, W0, W1, W3, W4, T1, T2, T3, T5.  Copic Multiliner 0.3
Accents/Tools - Tim Holtz idea-ology clear ruler.
Techniques – Coloring with Copic markers, Dotted background technique, One Layer Card

Challenges:

3 comments:

Laura said...

WOWZers!!!I love the one layer card.It's Gorgeous.Your coloring is Stunning.I don't see no difference on your ink at all.

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is always fabulous!!! Love both your cards!!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Carrie said...

Isn't this card sweet. I love that this card is one layer. I didn't even realize that when first looking at it